Murphy's Laws of Computing
- When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen
- When you get to the point where you really understand your computer,it's obsolete.
- The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
- When the going gets tough, upgrade.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
- To err is human....to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, it is downright natural.
- He who laughs last, probably made a back-up.
- If at first you don't succeed, blame your computer.
- A complex system that does not work is invariable found to have evolved from a simpler system that didn't work either.
- The number one cause of computer problems is the computer solutions.
- A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but never what you want it to do.